Donation Support Button

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Graham Ledger -- Smarmy Klingon CPAC Host On Wealth TV!

 
 
I don't know who this Graham Ledger is... although I did google search him. I read his bio... and I have read enough. Simply put, shame on this man. All I see, from his bio, is another conservative ass-hole who has devised a way to make bank off of espousing conservatism to the ignorant masses!
 
And he sucks as a CPAC Host! Talk about a smarmy Klingon!

This CPAC is some sick stuff, folks.

Only crazy, stupid, ignorant people clap and cheer at the maniac ramblings of Sarah Palin. Enough said!

Then Rick Santorum start to rant like Hitler... yelling for America to hate Europe! Did you hear his speech? How in the hell did this man become a Senator! And, why in the hell is he still relevant? Talk about nuts...

RLJ






No comments:

Post a Comment